Wow, never knew this until playing this game again

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Clive Barker's Undying
  3. Wow, never knew this until playing this game again

User Info: LOLZuMadBro

LOLZuMadBro
5 years ago#1
So I'm playing this game for the first time in 4 years, trying it on Nightmare so I've been trying to conserve ammo and such, but you still end up with tons during certain parts.

What I didn't realize is how fun it is to just spam haste and shield and just run up and shotty/pistol people, none of this magical spellcasting nonsense!

Anyways I knew haste let you reload the pistol quicker but I had no idea it also raised its ROF until now! When you have 100+ pistol rounds unloading on people with haste is so much fun! Especially when its on nightmare ans enemies are extra beefy!

Maybe I only realized this cuz of playing Call of Duty online lately but pistol+haste= double tap, sleight of hand, and lightweight all at once!

Anyways sorry to bring CoD into this (I truly prefer survival-horror over FPS) but I'm reeeaaaaaall bored at work now. At least I'm getting time-and-a-half for Thanksgiving!
I avoid cliches like the plague.
  1. Boards
  2. Clive Barker's Undying
  3. Wow, never knew this until playing this game again

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived