For a change of pace

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: guffguy89

guffguy89
6 years ago#1
If anyone wants to have the Han army re-involved in the game, here's how you do it.

Just pick any era where Li Jue is ruler. Usually, forces end up forming a coalition against him, but to avoid this just have one of your starting characters be Li Jue, and have him resign from his position. 99% of the time, Zhu Jun (one of the three Han commanders in the Yellow Turban Rebellion) will become the new ruler and no one will form a coalition against him.

In effect, you just revived the Han imperial army, and in my playthroughs they usually last quite a while.

------------

If anyone else knows of a tactic like this that can change the scenery or the layout of the land for a change of pace, please post it here. It's always fun to try out different scenarios.
Not changing this sig until the Packers DON'T win the Super Bowl. Started 2/6/2011

User Info: soran66

soran66
6 years ago#2
i've never done that before, nifty trick i gotta say, will have to give it a go one day :]
PSN: devil_prince11

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived