Epic fight..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Dark____Phoenix

Dark____Phoenix
6 years ago#1
Well, I was fighting the last boss in the volcano, I wasnt expecting a win, since my strongest monster couldnt win very well against the random monsters, but I pushed my way threw to the boss, having lost 1 monster, but he was just a weak guy I brought along for the exp anyways.

So, the fight starts, my OPMochi throws a couple moves out, only took off about 200ish dmg before he got hit too hard and I had to swap in my Shin, he took a couple shots, but missed, then gets slaughtered in 1 hit lol. So here I am, with my OPMochi, down to maybe 100hp, which is a 1 shot for sure. The boss is out of guts, so I start throwing everything at him, taking him down to about 250 hp, at this time my guts are down to about 30, and he's about 70, so I figured I was done for.
So he throws out his first move, 70% chance to hit, I dodge, he does it again, I dodge, at this point I knocked him down to about 100ish hp left. So , with enough guts left to throw out a couple moves, I mash X as fast as I can, get 2 attacks off, he's down to about 20 hp!!!! , at which point he attacked..... and I !@#$EN DODGED AN 85% attack! and throw my last attack out to finish him off.

****** SPOILER!!!!!!!! ******

ye be warned.

Then, shocked, I watch on to see that he's not quite done for.... crud.... so the fights starts out again, and my OP gets smacked hard again, so I swap in Shin, who gets 1 shotted again without doing a crumb of dmg. So, again, it was up to my almost dead mochi..... so I start mashin X on his best move,take him down to about 100hp.... and then he did it... he hit me again and mochi died........ ONLY to come back with final guts!!!!!!! and u bet ur arse that I was breaking my X button to kill that sucka!, needless to say, in the end, victory was indeed mine =D!. Man that guy was tough, but jeez, it was a hell of a fight =D!.

PSN: Mystic_Phoenix

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived