How do I get back teens that ran away?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 2
  3. How do I get back teens that ran away?

User Info: pumkinseeds

pumkinseeds
9 years ago#1
Please list any solutions you can remember. And I know about moving out and moving back in but I would like something that doesn't require re-furnishing the house. I tried waiting it out and my teen sim was gone for an entire week and I didn't get her back until I moved. Thank you for answering.
Now that you have read my sig you owe me a free cookie. If I posted the topic you owe me two.

User Info: mrclopes

mrclopes
9 years ago#2
how did u make your sims ran away? No matter how I fight, insult, harass them... it just won't leave.

User Info: jeff003

jeff003
9 years ago#3
I was playing the Pleasent house and Angelia ran away and she hasn't come back yet.Donald called the police but he had to pay a fine for them coming out when there was no bugulery.I thought you was suppose to call the cops when your child run away in the game.Angelea had a big fight with her mother.

User Info: Died Again

Died Again
9 years ago#4
The runaway teen will come back when they are ready to age-up into an adult.

To get a teen to run away, they need to have a low relationship score with the parent(s).
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 2
  3. How do I get back teens that ran away?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived