100 Percent!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: fastguy94

fastguy94
7 years ago#1
I finally beat this game completely with a 100% rating. This game is a hidden gem in my opinion. Sign here if you have beat this game 100%.
fastguy94: On a quest towards being one of the best.

User Info: mischief793

mischief793
7 years ago#2
How exactly did you get 100%? I have all cars, finished Story mode, and only have a few silvers in Time Trial Event Challenge to upgrade to Gold and I only have 96.3%.

fastguy94
7 years ago#3
Just finish those challenges with gold and buy all of the cars and you will have 100%. It's nice to see someone else has played this game.

mischief793
7 years ago#4
What car did you use for the single race #28 in Event Challenge? It's the FR Challenge at Phillip Island. I can't seem to get it done with a fully tuned RX7.

fastguy94
7 years ago#5
It took me several tries to, but the RX7 is the best car to use for getting gold on that event. Keep trying and you eventually get it.

mischief793
7 years ago#6
Thanks a million. Finished Race #28 with gold because there was only one GT1 car (a Viper) and when I got to about 3 seconds behind, he got stuck behind lapped traffic. Then I punted him into the grass in the next hairpin and won by about 4 seconds. Finished my last time trial too, an obstacle course at Waterbridge Reverse.

I now officially have 100%!!!!!

fastguy94
7 years ago#7
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

fastguy94
7 years ago#8
I won that challenge with the special red RX7 against 3 GT1 cars and no lap traffic to slow them down. It was grueling but I won.

Congratulations on getting 100%!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived