Land Shark Quest?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter
  3. Land Shark Quest?

User Info: TheFamousCow

TheFamousCow
6 years ago#1
What is an easy way to kill it?
"Courage is the magic that turns dreams into Reality" Richter Abend
Go Steelers

User Info: leetcarrotz19

leetcarrotz19
6 years ago#2
with a weapon
Sure you're a 35 year old virgin who still sucks their thumbs and has your mom cook you waffles every morning. But online, you're hardcore.

User Info: bubbaX

bubbaX
6 years ago#3
wow that don't help

you need a SHARP weapon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZrBNsOYewQ - Me playing Sailor moon on piano watch it and comment! Would gladly appreciate it :).

User Info: leetcarrotz19

leetcarrotz19
6 years ago#4
no, hammers work.

this reminds of that time in Way of the Samurai 3 when I murdered everyone with a stick. A STICK.
I have no heart to break.

User Info: FataSlaya

FataSlaya
6 years ago#5
REAL men use their fists. Find a way.
Join this site for free halo 3 captures. http://www.halo-hub.com

User Info: change4anickel

change4anickel
6 years ago#6
Sonic Bombs, a good lance (or other weapon you're comfortable with), and knowledge of his/their moves (can't remember if it's Cephalos or Cephadrome quest). Attack the body, dodge/block the tail whack, and make sure to use Cool Drinks as necessary. Easy victory once you know what to do.
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

User Info: psyco_mg_68

psyco_mg_68
6 years ago#7
hell, one sonic to bring him out then lance his ass. well his legs or his head. he can be done in 3 minutes after he is brought up.
9 years in the army and only thing i learned is my liver cant handle it
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter
  3. Land Shark Quest?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived