How High?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SakaniProd

SakaniProd
5 years ago#1
How high can you take a person up? Like can you get a person to the top of the tallest building? So far the highest I've gotten someone is almost to the tip of it. Is it possible to get him any higher?
I shall not change this until Mega Man Legends 3 is out and in stores.
I think this is gonna be here for awhile. Started June 10th, 2010

User Info: pantibonico

pantibonico
5 years ago#2
Actually thereīs a glitch in this game so you can reach the highest point of the sky and then appear in the water below. Itīs like travelling upside-down. I saw it in some video at youtube, but actually never managed to do it myself...

User Info: silly_sausage

silly_sausage
5 years ago#3
I'll save you some time: no matter how high you pile-drive the enemy from, their heads will never explode.
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)

User Info: pantibonico

pantibonico
5 years ago#4
YIPIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!! *head explodes*

User Info: SakaniProd

SakaniProd
5 years ago#5
Is it wrong that I was using someone from some a rescue the worker mission? Some worker was falling so I decided to get him and take him to the top of the building. I find it to annoying to get enemies up high. As you can easily fail with them and kill them.
I shall not change this until Mega Man Legends 3 is out and in stores.
I think this is gonna be here for awhile. Started June 10th, 2010

User Info: silly_sausage

silly_sausage
5 years ago#6
Yeah, that was my main problem with trying to bring enemies around. I'd always press X a second time, and he'd just drop them, leaving them to fall to their death. But if you use a "hanging guy", you can't pile-drive him, which is my main beef. I mean, I'm not some kinda guy who takes pleasure from inflicting (virtual) death upon innocent criminals, I just find it hilariously bizarre how high you can throw/punch/pile-drive enemies from, just to have them knocked unconscious, like their head wouldn't be all splattered.
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived