is this a serious game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SpartanFREAK

SpartanFREAK
9 years ago#11
bully was alright i beat it in a day pretty small i reakon but quite a lot of things to do....

anyways i would say san andreas is a serious game and has a huge area to explore not like bully when all you get is a town to play in

User Info: negativenetwork

negativenetwork
9 years ago#12
bully takes more than a day to finish. the main problem i have with bully is it isn't challenging. none of the missions are difficult and you can finish it without getting stuck anywhere. it's also childish. if you're a kid it's probably a good game because you don't know any better.

User Info: BP42036

BP42036
9 years ago#13
I thought Bully was fun, to go back to school. It took me more than 2 weeks. I had 100%, plus I like to stretch out a game to make them last. San Andreas in my opinion was not really serious, because none of that stuff would happen in real life. A few things could, but most things are a little extreme. But I don't live in Compton so I don't know the lifestyle of the area!
Dead Rising Survivalist :16d 22h 21m
10th in the world!!!!!!!!

User Info: mattstone12

mattstone12
9 years ago#14

its serious, like genocide wise, the entire storyline was a reference to the LAPD crash force corruption scandal of 1996, it even references some other corruption scandals that started the LA riots.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived