San Andreas Players Lounge version 28

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
  3. San Andreas Players Lounge version 28

User Info: Trav97

Trav97
5 years ago#51
DethklokRulez08 posted...
This makes me think of old school Dragon Warrior on NES.

Makes me think of the Pokemon games lol.

Ditto

Lol. Punny.
GT: Hailfire97x --Shameless FM4 Storefront Advertisement! Keyword: Hailfire Racing
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e227/Trav97x/PDXSigline.jpg

User Info: VividAxis

VividAxis
5 years ago#52
It was based on the game Mother (aka Earthbound).

VividAxis
5 years ago#53
Today I installed screen savers behind my eye lids. When I get bored or see an ugly I can close my eyes and have something better to look at.

User Info: hiroshima_X

hiroshima_X
5 years ago#54
DethklokRulez08 posted...
This makes me think of old school Dragon Warrior on NES.

Makes me think of the Pokemon games lol.

Ditto

Lol. Punny.

Lopunny... yeah, I dragged it out too far >>
"Encountered? Boy, I am covered in zombie blood and puke and eyeballs and twenty other parts I don't even recognize. We are immune as ****!" - Coach

User Info: Trav97

Trav97
5 years ago#55
So yeah, after the guys at TORA screwed the pooch with the GTs last weekend, I decided to take a few days off of the X360 entirely. That meant firing up the Ps2, and taking a swing at a GTA. BUT, instead of going straight through to GTA:SA, I decided to go to GTA: Vice City first, then tackling San Andreas next week and eventually getting through Liberty City Stories after that (VCS is on the "maybe someday" list, and I don't even have GTAIII :/ ).

Just got through "Trojan Voodoo," and all I can say is "Damn, I forgot how single-player campaigns used to be."

My semi-girlfriend is also coming up for a visit next week, so I'm thinking about asking her to buy me GTA4 again so I can do a sweep of GTA4, TLAD, and TBoGT by the end of summer (I have the "Stories" disk, just not the actual IV disk).

And hey, isn't GTA V due out soon?
GT: Hailfire97x --Shameless FM4 Storefront Advertisement! Keyword: Hailfire Racing
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e227/Trav97x/PDXSigline.jpg

User Info: puffinslaughter

puffinslaughter
5 years ago#56
I loved Vice City, it was my first GTA game I ever played. But San Andreas was definitely my favorite so far, although I'm hoping GTA V will top it.

It's due out in late 2013 I believe.
"Being the best call of duty player is like being the best kazoo player though..." - thebest99

User Info: puffinslaughter

puffinslaughter
5 years ago#57
Wait a minute...where's gram and elf?
"Being the best call of duty player is like being the best kazoo player though..." - thebest99

User Info: _Hisako_

_Hisako_
5 years ago#58
They sit at the right hand of the Father, the Son, and the moldy toast. Most likely...

That's if they've given their life to Jesus, man!
You're a cross dressing piece of **** festering in a bag of rotting garbage... but I believe in your strength.

VividAxis
5 years ago#59
I gave my life to Jesus. He gave it back cause he didn't want it.

User Info: thegrambauer

thegrambauer
5 years ago#60
puffinslaughter posted...
Wait a minute...where's gram and elf?

I'm here still puffin, just don't have much to say. Plus not a lot of conversation is directed my way too.
**TOP SECRET INFORMATION - CASE FILE #3346124**
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/5770/secretidentity.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
  3. San Andreas Players Lounge version 28

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived