This is probably my favourite Splinter Cell game of all time...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
  3. This is probably my favourite Splinter Cell game of all time...

User Info: Ashley_wwe

Ashley_wwe
7 years ago#1

I think they are all great, and Conviction is awesome too but it is a little bit different to include that, as that is like the second generation of Splinter Cell games, if you get me. But for the old games (Splinter Cell 1 to Chaos Theory and even Essentials), I'd say this was the best one. I really enjoy #1 as well, but it lacks some actions such as opening doors with a body on your shoulders, which was a pain if you needed to hide it as the doors close. But it was the first one and it's still an amazing game! but PT is probably my favourite :).

User Info: hawkespur

hawkespur
7 years ago#2
I have yet to play this game. Its on my "playlist". I just haven't gotten down with version to buy... xbox, pc, or ps2. I played the original Splinter Cell on the Xbox so I might go that route... but I find myself playing games on the PC more now.
"Never tell me the odds!" -Han Solo
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
  3. This is probably my favourite Splinter Cell game of all time...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived