Secret Grandmaster lockpicks?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: sayhow

sayhow
9 years ago#11
In the Balmora cornerclub next to the council club, in the second floor bedroom with the girl theres a grandmaster lockpick and a grandmaster probe.
In Hollywood a marriage is considered a success if it outlasts milk.

User Info: dark_pa6awan

dark_pa6awan
9 years ago#12
Thanks for the tips guys.

User Info: ImbaIance

ImbaIance
9 years ago#13

sayhow posted...
In the Balmora cornerclub next to the council club, in the second floor bedroom with the girl theres a grandmaster lockpick and a grandmaster probe.

Early on, I spent a few hours trying to pilfer those from her. After getting mobbed by her and the patrons several times, I tried shutting the door to keep the others out. She single-handedly killed me in less time than the swarm did. To this day, those picks remain on that table. It worked out for the better, I suppose, as my security and alteration increased from having to try more often with inferior picks and scrolls. I can now disarm any trap with an apprentice probe, and have successfully picked level 75 locks with an apprentice lockpick. I save the Splitter scrolls for the lvl 100 locks. Sure, I could prolly go in now and one-shot her, but at the time I really thought my game would go suck without those high-end picks.

User Info: Darkstar717

Darkstar717
9 years ago#14
Yo check out my karma.
There are places I'll remember all my life, though some have changed. ~Lennon/McCartney
Dark*

User Info: Shadow_Bass_X

Shadow_Bass_X
9 years ago#15
^ Grats...
Shadow
If something can go wrong, it will- Murphy's law.

User Info: 128Mb_MP3

128Mb_MP3
9 years ago#16
Nice
Number of people who have responded to this signature: 25

User Info: King_Tigerclaw

King_Tigerclaw
9 years ago#17
ImbaIance
Early on, I spent a few hours trying to pilfer those from her. After getting mobbed by her and the patrons several times, I tried shutting the door to keep the others out. She single-handedly killed me in less time than the swarm did. To this day, those picks remain on that table. It worked out for the better, I suppose, as my security and alteration increased from having to try more often with inferior picks and scrolls. I can now disarm any trap with an apprentice probe, and have successfully picked level 75 locks with an apprentice lockpick. I save the Splitter scrolls for the lvl 100 locks. Sure, I could prolly go in now and one-shot her, but at the time I really thought my game would go suck without those high-end picks.

_ For trying to steal from the room of a Master Trainer, I'd say you got what you deserved.
[=[__]=] 007_rogue: what would you have to have in a computer to ensure your games never crash?
[+[__]+] ImbaIance: The soul of Bill Gates.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived