Mehrunes Dagon Shrine Quest help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: dark_pa6awan

dark_pa6awan
9 years ago#1
I spoke with his statue, and then he said I was not worthy of his favor, and now I can't talk to the statue anymore. Do I reload a previous save, or just wait awhile?

User Info: tyler1o1o

tyler1o1o
9 years ago#2
Spiderman Spiderman, does whatever a spider can...
The following post might contain spoilers. This makes the topic more aerodynamic, and thus more maneuverable at high speeds.

dark_pa6awan
9 years ago#3
As tempting as that may seem to become spiderman and topple the statue, I need a real answer. Re-load, or just wait?

tyler1o1o
9 years ago#4
spins a web, any size...
The following post might contain spoilers. This makes the topic more aerodynamic, and thus more maneuverable at high speeds.

dark_pa6awan
9 years ago#5
Nevermind, I see what I did wrong now...

User Info: King_Tigerclaw

King_Tigerclaw
9 years ago#6
Sounds more like you simply chose the wrong answer when he spoke to you.
[=[__]=] 007_rogue: what would you have to have in a computer to ensure your games never crash?
[+[__]+] ImbaIance: The soul of Bill Gates.

tyler1o1o
9 years ago#7
Catches thieves, just like flies..

User Info: The_Jester

The_Jester
9 years ago#8
look out! Here comes Spider-man...
Sig under construction.

dark_pa6awan
9 years ago#9
Yep I did choose the wrong answer. My stupid bro knocked into me. I didn't realize there was going to be a choice, so I just let my hands press a button.

User Info: Trughbull

Trughbull
9 years ago#10
Count your blessings. Last time I just let my hands push the buttons I ended up with twins.
From Me and Mine to You And Yours - Trughbull

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived