we should collect all the knowledge of sr71 and others that had great

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition
  3. we should collect all the knowledge of sr71 and others that had great
Where are you going to submit it?

GFAQs really doesn't deal take any more for games that are several years old and already have a bunch of writeups.

At least, that's what they told me when I submitted "The Evil FAQ" and that's been years and years ago itself. They would only let us pin it.
"His words are but a sauce to digest his wit."
Tangerine, Tangerine. Living reflection of a dream....

User Info: tigerfoxkiller

tigerfoxkiller
4 years ago#22
well it was going to be here until u said somthing. hmm well i dont know myspace or face book i have accounts there but i dont use myspace anymore. well if i had to guess it will be on fb since thats popular until the next myspace facebook comes along.

tigerfoxkiller
4 years ago#23
ill search and post every 4-5 days now if anyone wants to help just post here

User Info: Terryus100

Terryus100
4 years ago#24
question I posted in another thread:

So I recently went to Solstheim for the first time, and I'm having trouble with the morale quest. I've progressed to the point that I heard guards saying Antonius Nuncius was the one telling them that it had become a dry fort, and i looked in his desk and found the huge stash of booze.

Here's the problem -- the captain is telling me to confront Nuncius with this information, but I can't find Nuncius anywhere. Not in his office, and not in the imperial cult shrine. I'm playing on xbox so there's no way I can use the console to get him.

Any idea what I should do? Thanks all

User Info: Suibom

Suibom
4 years ago#25
If only this board had a pinned SR71 topic, chock-full of awesome information...

Oh wait... It used to.

:
"Indeed these are the mere edges of His ways, and how small a whisper we hear of Him!
But the thunder of His power who can understand." - Job 24:14

User Info: MynameisDirtDog

MynameisDirtDog
4 years ago#26
I have no idea why that got unpinned in favor of another miscellaneous help topic, especially when there was already one there.

smh
Josh Johnson Health Tracker: Josh Johnson is Currently HEALTHY
You can't think when you're ****ing high.

User Info: eternalrage11

eternalrage11
4 years ago#27
Wish you the best of luck TC, though it's been a very long time since I got a chance to play Morrowind. SR71 and friends made the game far more enjoyable for me, and I hate to imagine anyone playing through without ever making a kick ass ebony staff of doom.
if you havin problems stayin single i feel bad for you son, cuz i got 99 bishes.
.....you only got one

tigerfoxkiller
4 years ago#28
well its been a while thanks for keeping this thread alive

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/915084-the-elder-scrolls-iii-morrowind-game-of-the-year/47466790
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/915084-the-elder-scrolls-iii-morrowind-game-of-the-year/47828466
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/915084-the-elder-scrolls-iii-morrowind-game-of-the-year/50562620

tigerfoxkiller
4 years ago#29
vivec help topic
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/915084-the-elder-scrolls-iii-morrowind-game-of-the-year/26469331

User Info: nytecrawla

nytecrawla
4 years ago#30
keep doin what you are doin TC. Wanting to help people out is always a noble goal.
Well don't that just beat all?
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition
  3. we should collect all the knowledge of sr71 and others that had great

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived