Goodnight sweet prince.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Dark Sage 89

Dark Sage 89
4 years ago#1
Fire has no loyalty...and it will come for you! ~Max Brooks
Don't hit my boyfriend! ~national acrobat22

User Info: whatmustido

whatmustido
4 years ago#2
I was thinking the same thing...
Morality is relative and based on opinions. Everyone has a different opinion, so everyone has a different view on what is right or wrong. What is right?

User Info: MynameisDirtDog

MynameisDirtDog
4 years ago#3
: (
Consecutive Janssus Saves: 10 and counting
You can't think when you're ****ing high.

User Info: Hobospartan

Hobospartan
4 years ago#4
Id post something about a moment of silence but frankly this board doesn't deserve it <3
"...They all look the same from here, but that doesn't make them any less pretty."

User Info: JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991
4 years ago#5
been playing this with the overhaul 3.0 mod on pc,it brings a tear to my eye hearing the soundtrack again
"Human history is a litany of blood, shed over ideals of rulership and afterlife."-Legion

User Info: Abacinate

Abacinate
4 years ago#6
I wrote a speech for this occasion, but I can't seem to find it. Anyway, I think it went something like this: "Come on, Pookie, let's burn this motherf***er down!"

Edit: I thought of something better to post.
"I wasn't born to be forced." - Henry David Thoreau

User Info: Tsavong24

Tsavong24
4 years ago#7
I loved you more than most

User Info: 11Bahamut11

11Bahamut11
4 years ago#8
So just because I could, I was looking at the top ten games on the original xbox and I figured I'd pay my respects to this giant.
Do you know how large the projectile is that the Barrett fires? 3 shots of that would level an entire 3rd world village.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived