The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

R u having trouble loading this game on windows xp?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dungeon Lords
  3. R u having trouble loading this game on windows xp?

User Info: Rufio248

Rufio248
8 years ago#1
My gf has found a way to run this game. I was having trouble with this game... installed like 2 or 3 times and undated like crazy. And all that would come up for a millisecond was a black screen and then close with no further actions. if some1 would like to know the way to fix this glitch just reply

User Info: richd_83

richd_83
8 years ago#2
yea having the same problem

User Info: Rufio248

Rufio248
8 years ago#3
My gf figured it out. Look for a program called 3D Analyze, then you know install it and all that. Now that it is up and running look for the Select button, and click it:) You have to find the Dungeon Lords game icon and click Open. And then under "Hardware Limits (cap bits)" check off all the options and click Run. It might take a minute or two depending on your PC. Happy gaming!
  1. Boards
  2. Dungeon Lords
  3. R u having trouble loading this game on windows xp?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived