help with babik nurn

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Champions of Norrath
  3. help with babik nurn

User Info: Do_I_Exist

Do_I_Exist
7 years ago#1
When I free him in vanarhost castle, he isn't there. His text still comes up, but he isn't anywhere. When I go the wrong way he'll show up and talk, but he comes up on one of the gates and cannot move.

How can I fix this?

User Info: ijhutch

ijhutch
7 years ago#2

Do_I_Exist posted...
When I free him in vanarhost castle, he isn't there. His text still comes up, but he isn't anywhere. When I go the wrong way he'll show up and talk, but he comes up on one of the gates and cannot move.

How can I fix this?

I have never experienced this, but...

GIYF...try: babik nurn glitch and watch the cream rise to the top.

* ijhutch *

Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime.

--Chinese proverb (yes, I'm half Chinese)

Do_I_Exist
7 years ago#3
What is the babik nurn glitch? Also to be more clear, he shows up midway through a wall.

User Info: ijhutch

ijhutch
7 years ago#4

Do_I_Exist posted...
What is the babik nurn glitch? Also to be more clear, he shows up midway through a wall.

GIYF = google is your friend (which translates to go to google.com and enter the following : babik nurn glitch

The first four answers are all applicable to the problem that you are having.

Hope that helps.

* ijhutch *

Do_I_Exist
7 years ago#5
Thanks for the help. I was able to get him to teleport to different spots on the wall by moving far away from him, eventually, he was close enough to the door that I could leave. To avoid the glitch, make sure that after getting the bloodvine, you go back into the castle through the prison, and he talks to you, instead of using a gate scroll like I did, and go in through the front.
  1. Boards
  2. Champions of Norrath
  3. help with babik nurn

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived