Questions that everyone asks (Read if you have a question!) MARK 5

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts II
  3. Questions that everyone asks (Read if you have a question!) MARK 5

User Info: gotryce22

gotryce22
8 years ago#191

The Sora in this game is a year older because this game takes place a year after the first game, duh! Also, for the Ultima Weapon, in the first game you had to synthesize one of every item before you could make it. Is that still true in KH2, or do you just need to get the recipe and you can synthesize it at any time?

Just get the recipe and synthesize it with the required items.

User Info: Link2Hyrule

Link2Hyrule
8 years ago#192

I admit, it does sound a little ridiculous, but hey, a ridiculous rebuttal for a ridiculous argument, so I guess we're even.

User Info: Boobinator3x8

Boobinator3x8
8 years ago#193
But 2 is a prime number and so it's odd, not even :D
---

User Info: el0hve

el0hve
8 years ago#194

So the only difference between KH 2 and KH final mix is the difficulty setting???

Also, my buddie told me about being able to play through Riku's story by achieving certan goals. I've never herd of that....... Maybe he's talking about another game???

So the only difference between KH 2 and KH final mix is the difficulty setting???

I'll assume you mean "KHII FM."

Anyways, there's 20 new boss fights, new keyblades, more cutscenes, more reaction commands, a new form, and new abilities. I probably missed some stuff but there you go.
Ever notice how closely Santa and Satan are spelled?
Number of people who have realized this and are now afraid of Santa: 10

User Info: kern

kern
7 years ago#196
Also, my buddie told me about being able to play through Riku's story by achieving certan goals. I've never herd of that....... Maybe he's talking about another game???

Chain of Memories.
OSU Buckeyes: 6-2 (4-1) (Next: New Mexico State, 10/31)
Cincinnati Bengals: 4-2 (Next: Chicago, 10/25)
Okay, so I have a question. By how much does Defender increase your defence while in critical? I've always been wary of using it because in my experience those kinds of abilities have always been +1 or +2 and that just doesn't sound helpful to me. Anyone have an actual number on it, or some definite insight into how helpful it is?

User Info: PeopIe0013

PeopIe0013
7 years ago#198
Post.
Marionions, unite! We're ALL ODD! 70 gamers at Mario right now.

User Info: VladTaltos

VladTaltos
7 years ago#199
I've seen the gummi ship posted here, but I'm still not entirely clear about it. How are the parts oriented?
"You may be a king, or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later, you dance with the reaper."
Turn the gummi builder area so you're looking straight at the back of the ship. Then build the ship the way you see the diagram. There's a better description of it in one of the FAQs, but I don't remember which one. Try the Gummi Ship FAQ.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts II
  3. Questions that everyone asks (Read if you have a question!) MARK 5

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.