Questions that everyone asks (Read if you have a question!) MARK 5

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts II
  3. Questions that everyone asks (Read if you have a question!) MARK 5

User Info: dratsab

dratsab
7 years ago#221

you're so easy

I don't even

User Info: soraandkairy77

soraandkairy77
7 years ago#222

I don't even

maybe you should.
http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww79/kidpsycho777/Mr_Melodramatic.jpg - kidpsycho777

User Info: dratsab

dratsab
7 years ago#223
I'm in a motel, but the wifi here is crappy ;/

User Info: Suresi

Suresi
7 years ago#224
Concerning the Gummi ship posted:

1. Does it matter which formation I'm using?

2. What exactly does beserk mode do? I noticed that everything draws to me way better and it seems I do more damage, but is there anything else?

3. I can't beat the boss at the end of Assasult of the Dreadnought Lv3. He kinda spams the entire screen with bullets and bombs. <.< What do I do?

4. Can you replace things like the Fire/Gs and upgrade them? I have about 350 left to spend on my ship and it seems kind of a waste to use guns that are weaker than what I can afford.
Can I wash my winky in your kitchen sinky?

User Info: Deadbunnyz

Deadbunnyz
7 years ago#225
Very helpful
http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu299/N805/Megamanlover989_picture.png

User Info: ntb4

ntb4
7 years ago#226
one question when using drives like master and final that take away your party say for example donald and goofy... and say they have 4 lucky lucky ability between them... will the lucky lucky still be in effect while driving?
'cause i seem to be getting less in final from each battle but i can kill more than normal... this is really got me pullin' hairs out of my bald spot for sure........... i appreciate any help this can board and anyone posting on this board can give me... thank you very much in advance
i can't find a infinite drive ar code for the origional version does anyone know a website that shows great ar codes for the origional version all i can find are pal,final remix and dud codes and also what is your prefered way for leveling up forms very fast early on
---stone cold said lets make a cake booker---

User Info: phantomzyrus

phantomzyrus
5 years ago#228
Good job.
Everyone, please refrain from asking questions that were already answered.
Try to read the FAQ before you ask a question.
---
Respected as the MLG destroyer. If you want to have a clan war, let me know

User Info: MrMolinaro

MrMolinaro
5 years ago#229
Great topic.

User Info: TomDangerfield

TomDangerfield
5 years ago#230
Where is a good place to start in the Hades paradox cup? I've already beat it, but I just need those 15,000 orbs >.<

Should I just start at round 1 and work my way up? I'd hate to go through 50 rounds and end up dying along the way :/
Black 1 Fc: 2709 0967 8461 Black 2 Fc: 0218 7181 0280
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts II
  3. Questions that everyone asks (Read if you have a question!) MARK 5

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.