Questions that everyone asks (Read if you have a question!) MARK 5

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts II
  3. Questions that everyone asks (Read if you have a question!) MARK 5

User Info: gotryce22

gotryce22
9 years ago#41
From luxas123 | Posted 3/4/2008 1:27:56 AM | #039
what can i do to level my moogle????

You have to synthesize items in order to level your moogle up.

From SoulBladeX2 | Posted 3/4/2008 8:03:26 AM | #040
doesnt anybody understand that one of the knights is roxas.....
theres a reason they show his face so well during the fight u know....................

The knight that looks like Roxas is Ven. Check kh2.co.uk or any other KH website if you don't believe me.
Ryce

User Info: tonitorsi

tonitorsi
9 years ago#42

Hey how do you get the "Glide" ability?. Because I'm with Sora and I got him in lvl 6o and Idont even have Jump level 2.

Please I could use the help :D

User Info: gotryce22

gotryce22
9 years ago#43
From tonitorsi | Posted 3/8/2008 12:33:41 PM | #042

Hey how do you get the "Glide" ability?. Because I'm with Sora and I got him in lvl 6o and Idont even have Jump level 2.

Please I could use the help :D

Hmm, all this info and I forgot to put this in. O.o

You get Glide by leveling up your Final Form. Also for the future, check the FAQs before asking on the boards. It could save you a lot of time.
Ryce

User Info: odditude42

odditude42
9 years ago#44
Summon magic level-up trick: Go to the Land of Dragons and clear out all enemies on the Ridge. If you're in the endgame phase, you might want to bounce back and forth between the Peak and the Ridge until both the Heartless and Nobody spawns have both been cleared. Now for the actual trick:

Go to the pile of fireworks near the Peak entrance and Summon. When the first Summon meter gets low, take out the fireworks by attacking the tiny rocket on the left. When the meter drops down to the next level, pick up (a) drive orb(s) so the meter jumps back up a level. Wait a second for it to drop again, pick up another orb(s) to pop it back up, and continue til the drive orbs have been collected. Run back to the Peak, immediately return, lather, rinse, repeat.

The trick is the game gives you one experience point every time the gauge decrements. Even if it has just incremented from picking up drive orbs, when it decrements again you'll get another experience point. It only took about 5 minutes to get from halfway to level 6 to fully maxed out using this trick.

User Info: calpisfather

calpisfather
9 years ago#45
ahm i saw the cool videos with cheats or whatever i dunno what it called but..can anyone teach me how to transfer the save data of KH2 to my PS3??i dont have memory adopter..i tried to download it to my ps3 but nothing happen..can anyone please help me? sorry noob-.-

User Info: MScoob

MScoob
9 years ago#46
The saves on the interent are all compressed, using either AR Max, Gameshark, or others of that type. To use the game saves you have to buy one of thse(I have AR max). Download a savegame, Boot up AR max(or whichever disk you obtained) And go to the option which allows you to transfer saves. The rest figure out on your own. I have no experience with a PS3, but i have done my bst to answer you
---

User Info: calpisfather

calpisfather
9 years ago#47
at last someone answered my question every I'm checking this thread..oh okei i dont have that =( but ok ok so much thanks i really appreciated your answer thanks again..

User Info: MScoob

MScoob
9 years ago#48
that's ok. NOW PAY UP!!!

lol just jking xD
---

User Info: Saikusu_

Saikusu_
9 years ago#49
I post in sticky ^^
http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=191356
^ Hooray for free.
huh?
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts II
  3. Questions that everyone asks (Read if you have a question!) MARK 5

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.