o.O whooee...now THAT is a lot of heartless in one place.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts II
  3. o.O whooee...now THAT is a lot of heartless in one place.

User Info: treos2

treos2
1 year ago#1
i speak of course of the pride lands peak area on the 2nd trip there. i can certainly see how it'd be great for exp and items.

how many of those things are swarming up there anyway? must be several hundred at least and my magic stat ain't even 40+ yet so the magnet strategy doesn't do as much as simply swatting them around wildly with melee.

still, it's definitely a good training spot to be sure.

User Info: Ogamiama

Ogamiama
1 year ago#2
All of those Heartless really helped me get to level 99. And it took a while for me.

I've never thought of using Magnet while fighting them.. even though that's pretty much what the Spell is for.
Well, what does little miss "I'm so special the Fade shines out my bum" want from me?

treos2
1 year ago#3
yeah, it helps but even with 32 magic, the damage isn't that high even with magnega (just got it from the world that never was). so i'm going back to exploring to try and find the magic/defense/power boost recipes. got the AP boost recipe really early on iirc.

treos2
1 year ago#4
reading crying_silence's sephiroth guide and wth?

normal list section:

TOTAL AP NEEDED: 10AP

-Quick Run(2AP)
-Aerial Dodge(3AP)
-High Jump(2AP)
-Glide(3AP)

um, hello...those are for sora's different forms. he doesn't get them normally in KHII so saying you need 10 AP to use them is rather misleading. i'm all the way up to the world that never was and have yet to gain ANY of these abilities outside the different drive forms. and since i rather doubt i can change forms in this fight having those listed as a requirement is pointless.

...and i lose the fight in seconds...yep, still need to grind booster items...

edit: wait...when you lvl the form you and...sunnuva...how the heck did i miss that all this time? all this time and i've barely ever even touched the drive forms cause...tbh, they really aren't that needed overall. more of a nice 'extra' set of abilities with each form.

User Info: Ogamiama

Ogamiama
1 year ago#5
I was just about to tell you that you need to level up your Forms to get the Special Abilities before I saw your edit, lol.

I managed to beat Sephiroth without any of the abilities on my PS2 copy of KH2, so I don't think they're really needed.
Well, what does little miss "I'm so special the Fade shines out my bum" want from me?
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts II
  3. o.O whooee...now THAT is a lot of heartless in one place.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived