What are the best ways to level up summons?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts II
  3. What are the best ways to level up summons?

User Info: ChaseXtreme

ChaseXtreme
7 months ago#1
I have beaten the game before but never completed everything 100%. I know that in order to complete everything you need to level up drives and summons. What are the best ways to level up summons because I usually never use them and hardly use any drives except Valor a few times. I know how to level drives but not summons.
Woman of the week: Aksana
http://i.imgur.com/Ex6coam.gif http://i.imgur.com/hG1xDk3.gif

User Info: Riku_0

Riku_0
7 months ago#2
ChaseXtreme posted...
I have beaten the game before but never completed everything 100%. I know that in order to complete everything you need to level up drives and summons. What are the best ways to level up summons because I usually never use them and hardly use any drives except Valor a few times. I know how to level drives but not summons.

It shows how xp is gained in the status menu.

Summons gain xp for literally just consuming drive gauges.
Sorry for any typos. I post from mobile and generally while I'm at work.

User Info: LolDawn

LolDawn
7 months ago#3
Just spam their Limits.
\\Geometry Dash, Kingdom Hearts\\

User Info: EarthBoundNess

EarthBoundNess
7 months ago#4
I never really used them
The name's EarthBoundNess. Got it memorized?
"You can't change some[one]s view on something when they've screwed their head to the table." - dittomew

User Info: drcossack

drcossack
7 months ago#5
ChaseXtreme posted...

Keep bouncing them between levels on the Summon Gauge, like 2 and 3. Each time a Summon goes down a level, they gain one point in experience. By continually bouncing between levels, they'll constantly gain one point.

I can't remember too many situations where that comes up in Vanilla - what I used to do was just stand on a save point and let the summon gauge go down to level 0 (without expiring), teleport out of the world to refill the drive gauge, return, re-summon, and repeat.

Since I don't know what version you're playing, it's RIDICULOUSLY easy to do if you're playing the PS3 Remaster. Some of the Mushroom 13 have quickly regenerating life bars (like Mushroom V in Agrabah), so you can abuse them for Valor/Limit form and Summons.
Go Phillies!
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts II
  3. What are the best ways to level up summons?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived