What are you playing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameCube
  3. What are you playing?

User Info: Lemon_Master

Lemon_Master
3 years ago#1
I'm currently playing Animal Crossing, Super Mario Sunshine, HM: Magical Melody, and Super Smash Bros. I have an active Mario Party 5 file but I rarely play, and I was playing Twilight Princess but I've been stuck near the end for months.; I'll probably make a new file soon.

User Info: darylyan680

darylyan680
3 years ago#2
I'm currently playing:

Paper Mario TTYD
Legend of Zelda MQ
Skies of Arcadia Legends
Tales of Symphonia
Sonic Adventure 2

As for 2-4 player games, I no longer play them as much as I used to. I used to play Super Smash Bros, F-Zero GX and Mario Kart Double Dash with my friends 11 years ago. But not anymore because, how should I say this, they "moved on" and no longer interested in past consoles as they more into the current generation with the PS4 & XBox one.
Miracles don't exist in this world. There are only inevitabilities, accidents, and choices you make.

User Info: HerPanda

HerPanda
3 years ago#3
F-Zero GX. Great stuff, I've beaten master on Ruby, Saph, and Diamond so far, and I'm still working on Emerald. I also beat the story mode on Normal, but I don't think I'll bother with other difficulties.

User Info: PraiseTheSun343

PraiseTheSun343
3 years ago#4
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. Pretty solid so far. I heard it's a lot harder than MP though

User Info: ReggieBush09

ReggieBush09
3 years ago#5
NBA street VOL 3 with mario characters
Madden 2004 lost my franchise file for the 2nd time in ten years so started over.

NHL 2k3 :) fun
Roffle. What would Gamefaqs do without Reginald.

User Info: Lemon_Master

Lemon_Master
3 years ago#6
PraiseTheSun343 posted...
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. Pretty solid so far. I heard it's a lot harder than MP though

I was gonna start a file for that but I decided on Pokemon Colloseum instead. Prime 2 is currently my only Metroid Prime game and it's hard

User Info: Beatle64

Beatle64
3 years ago#7
I just picked up X-men Legends 2 and Resident Evil Zero today. And I started a new file of Rogue Leader and X-men Legends this morning.
Wii U ForeverBeatle 3DS FC Kyle 3652-0535-2285
Blog: beatledaze.tumblr.com

User Info: MawiocUdwoc

MawiocUdwoc
3 years ago#8
If you mean just Gamecube games, I'm currently playing TimeSplitters Future Perfect, Wind Waker and Animal Crossing, the latter having a permanent spot on my "now playing" list (along my other 2 AC games) for at least this year.

Once in a while I play Dragon Ball Z Budokai (to collect Zenie and keep getting capsules), Smash Bros. Melee and Capcom Vs. SNK 2. I probably should start playing Splinter Cell again so I can finally beat it, then start another game or 2.
My collection of games: www.backloggery.com/mavarac
Maybe you've seen me online? I go by "Mawioc Udwoc" or just "Mawioc".

User Info: SonOfChewbacca

SonOfChewbacca
3 years ago#9
F-Zero GX
Majora's Mask
Metroid Prime 2
Ocarina of Time
Paper Mario
Pikmin 2
Tales of Symphonia
Twilight Princess

Backlogs suck.

User Info: SnS-Queen

SnS-Queen
3 years ago#10
Soulcaliber II with Cassandra.
ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE I SMELL POOP!!! YOU TOO???
  1. Boards
  2. GameCube
  3. What are you playing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived