PS2 Hardware - Board FAQ

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 2
  3. PS2 Hardware - Board FAQ

User Info: tuna_salad

tuna_salad
11 years ago#11
does the disable parental control thing work for the slim ps2?cuz i cant do it.
arse.

User Info: allisonkesselbo

allisonkesselbo
11 years ago#12
The Link you gave for disc read error helped me alot.my ps2 died.wouldn't play nothing. I followed that guide and now it's like a new born baby. Thank you for posting that link! Also if you know how I can contact the creater of that guide i'd appreciate it. I really need to thank him. And you of course. So thanks soo much! You both saved me money.
Eddie Guerrero True King Of thieves. We'll miss you.
Someone please make a cas creation faq, I want BG James

User Info: CNash

CNash
11 years ago#13
Pain King: you have a DRE problem, either use the home-fixing method I linked to in the FAQ, or send it in for repair. Or just buy a stand-alone DVD player.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

User Info: jvgfanatic

jvgfanatic
11 years ago#14
HOW DO I FORCE PROGRESSIVE SCAN MODE IN A GAME?

Press and hold SQUARE and TRIANGLE as soon as the game starts to boot. (before the PS2 logo is recommended).

User Info: rkjles

rkjles
11 years ago#15
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: LinuxRocks

LinuxRocks
11 years ago#16
*posts*
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed. - Vladimir Lenin.

User Info: didlowman

didlowman
11 years ago#17
how do i format my memory card with out a cheat device

User Info: Emerald_Mara85

Emerald_Mara85
11 years ago#18
Um, hello...
My playstation 2 can't play Wild arms Alter Code F (after the protowing took off) because its a dual layer...
I was told to change my boot settings to Modes 1-7...I ask what are these stuff but no reply...
Please help me...
I don't know where are these stuff too...

User Info: MrBubbles

MrBubbles
11 years ago#19
The US Holiday 2004 Disk from Sony can fix corrupted memory cards. My sisters blue (first party) memory card was corrupted by Dragon Ball Z: Budokai I. I was upset so much by losing my save data because of Viewtiful Joe 2, I said to myself "Lets see if I can do anything to my sisters memory card". By playing VJ2 at least 2-3 times, the memory card became unformated and it asked me to format it. But before, it had a corrupted save data that wouldn't be deleted and the card was useless with our PS2 games. Sorry if old info.
Mr. Period is YOUR FRIEND!

User Info: fillup0

fillup0
11 years ago#20
I have a big problem while playing splinter cell. but since its a spy game, it might be supposed to be like that, on the police level, after i got hold of somebody to get info about two agents, i check them, i tell s me to follow a van, i open a door, them all i hear is "beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep" and the screen is wierd too, the lens are not dusty, the cables are in perfectly, but i was also using cheats on a cheat disc. could this be the cause? if not, its maybe because thats the first time i have used graphics that impressive on my ps2, the rest are so lazy...
[=[ ]=]
[+[ ]+]@_@ what you looking at.... no really..... looking at my ds?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 2
  3. PS2 Hardware - Board FAQ

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed