Need the name of a certain game...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 2
  3. Need the name of a certain game...

User Info: GPRailroad

GPRailroad
9 months ago#1
Last time I played this game was almost 15 years ago at my brother from around the corner's place.

As for the game itself, IIRC it was a samurai hack n slash like game. The one scene I remember is when the hero arrives on the scene to confront the villain who has two girls (one teenager and one kid) hostage, hanging from a wall. The villain electrocutes (or something) the teen causing her to scream in pain and the younger girl to cry out "Sister!" with some hilariously bad voice acting.

The hero then talks trash to the villain, concluding his statement with "I will DESTROY you!" The villain lets out a loud battle yell in response and the boss battle begins.

What game is this? Free cookie to anybody who knows!
Nickelodeon (n): An insult to TV animation; an embarrassment to mainstream cartoons since 2005.
Antonyms: Cartoon Network

User Info: lali_puna

lali_puna
9 months ago#2
Shinobi?

User Info: Gauller

Gauller
9 months ago#3
Onimusha: Warlords(Known on Xbox as Genma Onimusha.)

https://gamefaqs.akamaized.net/box/8/7/4/5874_front.jpg

User Info: GPRailroad

GPRailroad
9 months ago#4
Gauller posted...
Onimusha: Warlords(Known on Xbox as Genma Onimusha.)

https://gamefaqs.akamaized.net/box/8/7/4/5874_front.jpg
Found it! Thanks!
Nickelodeon (n): An insult to TV animation; an embarrassment to mainstream cartoons since 2005.
Antonyms: Cartoon Network

User Info: Gauller

Gauller
9 months ago#5
You're welcome!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 2
  3. Need the name of a certain game...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived