This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Inexpensive ways to get windows 7?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Inexpensive ways to get windows 7?

User Info: DeadRingerSpy

DeadRingerSpy
5 years ago#11
If you can find a college student to get it for you, go for it. I was able to get an .ISO and a key for 7 Professional for free through my college. Same for XP.
This is CE. Being in the same room with a not-horrible-looking girl without losing bladder control is something you brag about. -Roxil_CE

User Info: MyDogSkip

MyDogSkip
5 years ago#12
I have w7 home premium but I want ultimate so I can utilize all of my ram, which isn't really worth it I know. I tried the windows anytime upgrade from control panel, costs $140 to upgrade, I put in my all info, get to the payment screen, price is now close to $180 + taxes. Thanks for converting the currency at the second-last part of the process and never even pointing it out microsoft.

Do you seriously have more than 16 GB of RAM?
Don't trust the smiling penguin!
http://backloggery.com/mydogskip93

User Info: __starsnostars

__starsnostars
5 years ago#13
6x4GB
...And I have here IrRUhhRaAyUH--but it doesn't even matter.

User Info: CallMeSeeker

CallMeSeeker
5 years ago#14
punji_styx88 posted...
If you live in or near oceanside California I can hook you up with a student discount (60.00 or so). I'll need a favor in return though >.>

sicko

User Info: greekgamer

greekgamer
5 years ago#15
I see.
[ = [__] = ]
[ + [__] -:- ]

User Info: Son Of Spam

Son Of Spam
5 years ago#16
Students can also get Windows Server 2008 R2 for free from Dreamspark. With a few addons it basically becomes Windows 7.

greekgamer
5 years ago#17
that site has the ultamite key for 30 bucks now.
Like i seid I just googled it so I don't know if it's real.
[ = [__] = ]

greekgamer
5 years ago#18
Even has the Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise whatever that is.
[ = [__] = ]

greekgamer
5 years ago#19
ok
[ = [__] = ]

User Info: thetruth928

thetruth928
5 years ago#20
punji_styx88 posted...
If you live in or near oceanside California I can hook you up with a student discount (60.00 or so). I'll need a favor in return though >.>

Damnit i wish i would have known that when i got my Windows 7. I live in Lake Havasu City,AZ and i think i know what the favor is. Is it some Cali stuff lmfao.
Phenom II X4 965 BE,1Tb Spinpoint f3,Xfx 6950 2gb.4gb Crucial Ballistic,Antec Earthwatts 750,Nzxt Gamma Mid Tower Case,MSI 880G-E45 Mobo AM3,Corsair H80
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Inexpensive ways to get windows 7?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived