This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Humble Indie Bundle 5 is up!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Humble Indie Bundle 5 is up!

User Info: JustPlainEvil

JustPlainEvil
5 years ago#41
I bought two bundles for 6 bucks. I didn't get bastion, but I got to donate to a charity for once, which is a much better offer.
Touhou/MLP/Animu/Gaming Fan. PSN: MortaLPortaL SteamID:MortaLPortaL_
Phenom II X4 965, Sapphire HD6850, 8GB Gskill, BioStar A880G+, Seasonic S12II, W7.

User Info: M4karov

M4karov
5 years ago#42
How did you guys divide up your contribution? All to charity, some to the developers etc? I'm deciding that now

User Info: SilentCaay

SilentCaay
5 years ago#43
M4karov posted...
How did you guys divide up your contribution? All to charity, some to the developers etc? I'm deciding that now

I think the default percentages are good: mostly to devs, some to charity and a little to the website just to keep things running.
You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door. There is a small mailbox here.
>

User Info: Shub

Shub
5 years ago#44
I also didn't touch whatever the default was.
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

User Info: Starks

Starks
5 years ago#45
There's a Linux client for Amnesia?

I'm sold.
i7-2630QM | 8GB | 500GB | GT 555M | Advanced-N | 1080p Matte | Linux 3.4-rc1
http://i.imgur.com/Y6b1z.jpg

User Info: InfectedVader

InfectedVader
5 years ago#46
Smackie_theFrog posted...
Holy ****! This is why I built a PC. I've wanted to play all of these but wasnt about to pay $15 each on Xbox

This.

OH GOD THIS.

User Info: FiendingHard

FiendingHard
5 years ago#47
I concur, best bundle yet. I've wanted to play all 5 titles, good thing I never purchased them from Steam sales.

Paid $10 all to the developers. (Sorry charity and Humble, I'll pitch in some next time when I have a job).
stripped of tonnes of features like LAN support to appease gaming 2.0 business design models and pie graphs so Robert Kotick can renovate his kitchen.

User Info: SeanW1986

SeanW1986
5 years ago#48
Paid about a half an hour ago...still haven't got my email sadly :-(

User Info: Spacewhizguy

Spacewhizguy
5 years ago#49
SeanW1986 posted...
Paid about a half an hour ago...still haven't got my email sadly :-(

It can take a few hours.

But considering how they give you your link to the games immediately after your purchase, a late email shouldn't matter.
What's a sig?

User Info: SilentCaay

SilentCaay
5 years ago#50
Sheesh. The counter isn't buzzing as badly but it's still ticking off non-stop. Better get mine before they run out! D=
You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door. There is a small mailbox here.
>
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Humble Indie Bundle 5 is up!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived