This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what pc games are your currently playing right now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. what pc games are your currently playing right now?

User Info: YoungAdultLink

YoungAdultLink
4 years ago#11
Well, I seem to have doubled my playtime on Killing floor over the last week or so, now sitting at 46 hours. Since I just got a steam copy of Psychonauts through the humble bundle, I might play through it. I never got to it before because I needed a new graphics card when I first bought it, then I reformatted after I finally installed it. And now my disk drive is stuck shut about 75% of the time.
Steam sales. There are at least 9 every week, including mid week madness and weekend deals.

User Info: MaestroSSX

MaestroSSX
4 years ago#12
60 % medieval Total war 40% minecraft
XBox 360
A barbone PC with a gfx card that was outdated years ago

User Info: SefcaBlight

SefcaBlight
4 years ago#13
alice: madness returns
binding of isaac
saints row 3

User Info: ajxh

ajxh
4 years ago#14
New Vegas. I'll probably never get enough of that game. Just passed 250 hours total, which is a considerably large margin more than any other game for me on Steam.

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
4 years ago#15
BF3, Diablo 3, WoW and Bioshock. Thinking about reacquiring BC2 as well
Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively.

User Info: alancal90

alancal90
4 years ago#16
Diablo 3 mainly but some Left 4 Dead 2 and Battlefield 3 on the side. Also Amnesia but I can't play that game for long periods of time so it's taking me a while.
i5 2500k @ 3.5 GHz // Radeon HD 6870 // 8 GB DDR3 // 1TB HDD
Playing: Diablo III

User Info: SilentCaay

SilentCaay
4 years ago#17
Recently 100% completed Fortune Summoners so I'm only playing GTA4 and CoD: MW2 right now. I started BEEP the other day just as a time waster and will probably hit that up from time to time and I just installed Amnesia as I've been wanting to try it. I'm also on the hunt for a decent MMO.
i5-2500k@4.5Ghz, XFX Radeon HD 6870, ASUS P8Z68-V/Gen3, 2x4GB G.Skill DDR3 1600, Crucial M4 64GB SSD, WD Caviar Blue 1TB HDD, XFX Pro650W Core, Corsair 650D

User Info: xnxv

xnxv
4 years ago#18
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magick Obscura
Titan Quest: Immortal Throne
http://i.imgur.com/N2XcD.png

User Info: MouthBreather82

MouthBreather82
4 years ago#19
Diablo 3- act 4 nightmare diffuculty
and
The Witcher enhanced editon- just started my wait for my new GPU to come in to resume as the game runs choppy with my current one
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. what pc games are your currently playing right now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived