This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

No Physical Disk, No virtual Disk?

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. No Physical Disk, No virtual Disk?

User Info: Nated

5 years ago#1

for some time now I've been recieving this message upon startup

No Virtual Disk

No Physical Disk

Roughly 80% of the time it skips past the screen and boots properly. The other 20% it gets stuck on that screen and does not proceed to boot until a reboot

It doesn't appear to be a failing harddrive as I've had no other issues associated with a failing harddrive, and this has been happening for a few months now.

Any other suggestions?
I dashboard and Maka Wuhu glitch.
GT: Nated
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. No Physical Disk, No virtual Disk?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived