This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just started using Vista again.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Just started using Vista again.

User Info: ipwnu713

ipwnu713
4 years ago#1
I gotta say, not as bad as everyone says (for now). Still, I only wish it booted up faster.
Dell Inspiron 620: 3.3GHz i3 2120 - Sapphire HD 7750 - 4GB RAM - 1TB HDD - HP w19 & eMachines E19T6W 1440x900 Monitors

User Info: link510

link510
4 years ago#2
I heard it was basically fine after SP2. Most of the horror stories were from when it first came out.

User Info: ajxh

ajxh
4 years ago#3
The only reason I stopped using Vista was because I received 7 for dirt cheap and had a free afternoon. Windows 7 is basically a different skinned Vista.

User Info: Treason686

Treason686
4 years ago#4
ajxh posted...
The only reason I stopped using Vista was because I received 7 for dirt cheap and had a free afternoon. Windows 7 is basically a different skinned Vista.

Seven feels quite a bit faster for me, and I find myself using the snap feature pretty regularly since I have two monitors.

I have to remove viruses from Vista PC's now and then, and they just feel sluggish compared to W7.
|| PSN/360 GT: Treason686 ||
PC: Core i7 920 || 6GB DDR3|| Crossfire XFX Radeon 6870 || HP w2408h
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Just started using Vista again.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived