This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What two games will you buy before Dec 31 and why those two? PC only.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What two games will you buy before Dec 31 and why those two? PC only.

User Info: fire2box

fire2box
5 years ago#31
Borderlands 2 and Dablo 3.

I just like their series.
"If you find something that you feel you belong to, become a groupie and a fan, and then a critic." Starlee Kine

User Info: r0ge00

r0ge00
5 years ago#32
Borderlands 2 and Torchlight 2 are already pre-ordered. First pre-ordered games in over 2 years. I like the genre and they're both doing it right.

User Info: Psychotron7x2

Psychotron7x2
5 years ago#33
CS:GO and Resident Evil 6. Those might be the only 2 games I buy. Maybe the new Bioshock. I plan on getting quite a few PS3 games this years.

User Info: ShadowSkill11

ShadowSkill11
5 years ago#34
I don't do two games in a six month span. I'm more of a twenty game in a six month span type of guy.

User Info: VinMistborn24

VinMistborn24
5 years ago#35
ShadowSkill11 posted...
I don't do two games in a six month span. I'm more of a twenty game in a six month span type of guy.

I can't afford that many games. I just was curious to see what the top 2 were for people this year. I may look into Borderlands 2, I tried the CSGO beta and did not like that style of FPS at all. To each their own.
i5-2500k@4.8 ~ Noctua NH-D14 ~ ASRock Z68 ~ Msi 6950 flashed 6970 @ 900/1400 ~ Asus 120hz 2ms 23" ~ Audio Technica ATH-AD700 ~ Asus Xonar DG ~ Carbide 500r

User Info: TheSuspected

TheSuspected
5 years ago#36
OmegaFlare18 posted...
Dark Souls
debating about Borderlands 2 and AC3 depending on their spec requirements

Took far too long for this.

Dark Souls and Guild Wars 2 for me. But I'm buying way more than two games. Probably going to get a Wii U and grab Xenoblade Chronicles with it.
PSN/Steam: NaRD2ndG | www.twitch.tv/nard2ndg Currently Streaming BBCSEx and preparing for Mass Effect 3

User Info: flagg2kplus

flagg2kplus
5 years ago#37
Im sure as hell buying way more than 2 games by Dec 31.

But naming only 2, Ill go with Guild Wars 2 and Grand Theft Auto V.
Why Mass Effect 3's endings are complete garbage...
gamefront.com/mass-effect-3-ending-hatred-5-reasons-the-fans-are-right/

User Info: VinMistborn24

VinMistborn24
5 years ago#38
I will probably get Guild Wars 2 as well actually, Only $53 off GreenManGaming right now and that gets you into beta this weekend too, so I may order that now actually.
i5-2500k@4.8 ~ Noctua NH-D14 ~ ASRock Z68 ~ Msi 6950 flashed 6970 @ 900/1400 ~ Asus 120hz 2ms 23" ~ Audio Technica ATH-AD700 ~ Asus Xonar DG ~ Carbide 500r

User Info: BeanCounter64

BeanCounter64
5 years ago#39
BeanCounter64 posted...
Left 4 Dead 2 - massive L4D fan. Held of getting this game for so long due to the Australian censorship of the local release.

Torchlight II - I don't really want to join the flock of sheep and give Blizzard my money. Also, Torchlight is cheaper, and I quite liked the first game.

I'd like to change Torchlight II to XCOM - I played UFO: Enemy Unknown (Aus/Eur release name) to death back in 1994, it was a wonderful game.
"The Wii board - where some people go to be trolls, and others go to be trolled." (LimblessQuasar 2011)
Playing Anno 1404: Can I produce spices yet?

User Info: AlleRacing

AlleRacing
5 years ago#40
Borderlands 2
GTA V
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What two games will you buy before Dec 31 and why those two? PC only.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived