This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rosewill RK-9000 (blues, reds, blacks) for $69 shipped / browns for $94 shipped

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Rosewill RK-9000 (blues, reds, blacks) for $69 shipped / browns for $94 shipped

User Info: chastize

chastize
4 years ago#11
The red rosewills are sick I bought one of them and a steelseries 6gv2 and ended up give the steelseries to my brother. I highly recommend the rosewill.

User Info: ein311

ein311
4 years ago#12
I'm typing on a Rosewill with Reds right now. Great keyboard. I did have to RMA it because of a squeaky spacebar, but the process of getting an RMA# took about 30 minutes through email correspondence and Newegg provided a return shipping label.
i5-2500k || HD6950 (6970 mod) CF || Roccat Kova+ || Ducky MX Red || U2711, 2x2243bwt || AV 40
Wasting money every day http://i.imgur.com/Vegks.jpg

User Info: ygfbv

ygfbv
4 years ago#13
unsolidsnake posted...
Look at the reviews on those pieces of garbage. I almost jumped on the one with reds just to have a mechanical kb but the reviews are horrid.

TROLL

No, seriously. At least go into the one with the reds and actually LOOK at the reviews. I know it has a 4 egg rating, but the 10 most recent reviews are all 1 egg. Thats as far as I got. if that many people got bad kb's out of the box I'm out.

I own an RK-9000 - it's a rebadged Filco. Solid mechanical keyboard, not the best, but by no means the worst. Well worth $65.
http://www.anime-planet.com/images/users/signatures/ygfbv.jpg

User Info: TheDrizzuh

TheDrizzuh
4 years ago#14
I just ordered one on impulse, time to see if all the hype about mechanical keyboards is true.
"I won! %@#$ you! You are dumb. I have crushed you."
--Wooz

User Info: r0ge00

r0ge00
4 years ago#15
Also, did they really jack up the price? I got mine ordered pretty early yesterday for $63.99.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Rosewill RK-9000 (blues, reds, blacks) for $69 shipped / browns for $94 shipped

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived