This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How well can this PC run The Witcher 2 and Skyrim?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How well can this PC run The Witcher 2 and Skyrim?

User Info: Goldninja

Goldninja
4 years ago#41
Better be a SLI set up of some sort. All I'm gonna say.
You guys just took a dump on my soul - mastahjebus
Nobody dies a virgin. Life screws us all. - Miztic Gohan

User Info: hitokiri13

hitokiri13
4 years ago#42
ecollege.com
Simply as that. I can't believe only one person mention that.
Originally Posted by Manicdan
using a OCed quad for torrenting is like robbing your local video store with a rocket launcher.

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
4 years ago#43
Personally I would rather do a modicum of research and save a significant amount of money than thrown down that much cash because of extreme impatience, but if you feel like wasting money, that's your prerogative.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 460 Superclocked
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: tigerex777

tigerex777
4 years ago#44
ecollege is not as cheap as everyone makes it out to be. I checked out the site and it's nothing to write home about. What I would do is do extensive research and really get to learn on how to build one because it's not crazy hard; but if you're really new at this probably I wouldn't recommend it. Find somebody who knows how to and build a custom one. You don't even need to spend 2 grand on a good PC, even with 1 grand you can built a really good one but if you still want to spend 2 grands, then you can get a really good one. I would just find somebody who knows how to build one.
i5 760 @ 3.8ghz / 4GB DDR3 Ripjaws / GTX 460 SLI @ 800/2000 / Cooler Master GX 750W PSU / Cooler Master Advance II case / Acer 22 1680x1050 / Windows 7 64

User Info: DiehardFFv2

DiehardFFv2
4 years ago#45
ecollege is not as cheap as everyone makes it out to be. I checked out the site and it's nothing to write home about. What I would do is do extensive research and really get to learn on how to build one because it's not crazy hard; but if you're really new at this probably I wouldn't recommend it. Find somebody who knows how to and build a custom one. You don't even need to spend 2 grand on a good PC, even with 1 grand you can built a really good one but if you still want to spend 2 grands, then you can get a really good one. I would just find somebody who knows how to build one.

I hear reading messages apart from the first one can be helpful. You're 4.5+ hours late with your advice.
i5 3570k @4.2 GHz / Asrock Z77 Extreme4 / 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1866 / MSI GTX 560 / Corsair Force GT 120GB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How well can this PC run The Witcher 2 and Skyrim?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived