This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

peripheral upgrades

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. peripheral upgrades

User Info: taco_ninja393

taco_ninja393
5 years ago#1
alright, I need a new mouse and mouse pad.

I ordered a Naga, didn't like it's size at all. It's just too small for any use longer than half an hour for me. In the meantime (it's been about a week and a half since I sent it out), I've been using one of these :

http://bestcellbuy.net/bargainsea/Pictures/Dell/Mice/XN966/Dell_XN966_Mouse.JPG

It's pretty bad, not to mention even smaller than the Naga. I've also been using a generic standard sized cloth pad. I'd like to get a newer, bigger sized one.

Since my grip is a hybrid, but a little more emphasis on palming, how would the G400 feel? And for mouse pad, SteelSeries Qck (12.6 x 10.6) or Qck+ (17.7 x 15.7)

I've got abut $57 worth of credit back from Amazon to use
Steam/Origin/XBL: PROTOmartyr
CM 690 II--X4 960T (6 stable cores)--Gigabyte 6870--8GB G Skill Ripjaws--Corsair 650w--Seagate 2TB--MBP 13"

taco_ninja393
5 years ago#2
bump?
CM 690 II--X4 960T (6 stable cores)--Gigabyte 6870--8GB G Skill Ripjaws--Corsair 650w--Seagate 2TB--MBP 13"

User Info: r0ge00

r0ge00
5 years ago#3
The G400 and G500 are solid for that kind of grip IMO. I like big pads, so the QCK+ would be my choice.

taco_ninja393
5 years ago#4
alright, Qck+ for sure then, I can always tuck the excess under my keyboard. In terms of optical vs. laser sensors, what are the differences?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. peripheral upgrades

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived