This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Java vs C++

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Java vs C++

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
4 years ago#21
90% of the time you won't get the luxury of choosing the language you're working with. The other 10%, it really depends more on personal taste than anything else. Personally, I'd go Java (or any other modern analogue) over C++ unless I needed the raw performance C++ can give. Easier to debug and less of a headache with housekeeping.
Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Java vs C++

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived