This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any advice for a cheap but comfortable computer chair?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Any advice for a cheap but comfortable computer chair?

User Info: DeadRingerSpy

DeadRingerSpy
5 years ago#1
I'm basically looking for a comfortable computer chair for around 50-70 bucks. For a long time now I've just been sitting at the kitchen table with my laptop because we don't have a dedicated computer desk, which means I've also been sitting on the hard wooden kitchen chairs. I can usually manage it for a while, but I'm sick of always getting sore after sitting in one position for too long. I figured you guys would have some good ideas, preferably something from basic retail stores so I don't have to drive 25 minutes to the closest Ikea.
This is CE. Being in the same room with a not-horrible-looking girl without losing bladder control is something you brag about. -Roxil_CE

User Info: Unhead_

Unhead_
5 years ago#2
Staples has some of the most comfortable office chairs ever.
i7-3770k | ASUS Z77 Sabertooth | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ | Mushkin Chronos Deluxe SSD, 16GB RAM | Corsair: AX850, H100, 650D

User Info: maybecalls

maybecalls
5 years ago#3
I bought this chair from Morrisons about seven years ago, for £25, and it's been great. Especially since I added a cushion wedge. That's good for your lower back.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Any advice for a cheap but comfortable computer chair?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived