This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bethesda bundle for steam summer sale?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Bethesda bundle for steam summer sale?

User Info: Xeoldan

Xeoldan
5 years ago#1
This is my first year actually caring what's on the steam summer sale, so I was curious what to expect; what I'm most interested in is picking up Fallout 3 GOTY and Skyrim, to replay them with mods. Is it likely they will be bundled in a Bethesda package?

Sorry of this is asked a lot, took a look at previous sales and still wasn't too sure what to expect.

User Info: Soldier3rdClass

Soldier3rdClass
5 years ago#2
I doubt there'll be a Bethesda bundle but I have a feeling Skyrim will get a 50% off at some point. Fallout 3 GOTY will probably hit $7.50 or so. Again these are just guesses since nobody will know until it's all over.
2500K @4.5Ghz // GTX 680 2GB // 8GB RAM // Extreme3 Gen3 Mobo

User Info: DV8ingSources

DV8ingSources
5 years ago#3
Most likely. They might have entire catalog sales again. Grabbed the bethesda one a awhile back, along with rockstar and Id software. That was a whole lotta games for meager coinage.
2500k @ 4.5 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB | 580 3GB | 60+120 ssd | 6Tb hdd | Win 7 64bit | ax1200w | BD burner | cm690II
Steam: DV8ing1

User Info: capgamer

capgamer
5 years ago#4
Is there a way to set Steam up to have them email me if Skyrim goes on sale?
...I don't go down. - Jeod_Cripto
Bull****. Everyone goes down sometimes. - Immortal_Azrael
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Bethesda bundle for steam summer sale?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived