This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So no one plays SMNC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So no one plays SMNC?

User Info: beatlessbobby

beatlessbobby
5 years ago#1
Recently released free to play and there is only like 700 players online at a time :(
****YOUR AD HERE CALL 1-800-555-9090*********

User Info: Shaymojack

Shaymojack
5 years ago#2
I uninstalled it because it kept redownloading the entire game file every day.
i5 2500k @ 3.3Ghz | EVGA Superclocked 570 | ASRock Z68 Extreme3 | 8GB RAM | Samsung 1TB | Corsair 650w | CoolerMaster Storm Enforcer

User Info: Marioface5

Marioface5
5 years ago#3
Not a fan of free-to-play games. Too many of them are absolute crap for me to waste my time with them anymore.
The world gets weirder every day.
PSN: Marioface5

User Info: taco_ninja393

taco_ninja393
5 years ago#4
OP champs break it

could be great, but it needs to be balanced
Steam/Origin/XBL: PROTOmartyr
CM 690 II--X4 960T (6 stable cores)--Gigabyte 6870--8GB G Skill Ripjaws--Corsair 650w--Seagate 2TB--MBP 13"

User Info: ShadowSkill11

ShadowSkill11
5 years ago#5
It can help to use the long form of something first before you use an abbreviation and assume everyone knows what you are talking about.

User Info: Bringit

Bringit
5 years ago#6
I played it for a fair amount of time but the F2P thing killed it for me. At launch the amount of content was equal (or maybe even less due to only having 3 maps at the time) to one full retail game but if you wanted all that content, they expected you to pay 100-150 or so and even if some of that stuff was just cosmetic, it's still a rip-off.

If the game was released like MNC, maybe they charged £30 for it, I'd probably still be playing.

Man, I wish we could drop this incremental DLC crap and just go back to expansions. The game would have rocked if you pay retail to start with, then they release a new expansion every 6 months for half the retail price and it adds a butt-load of content.
"She was like a candle in the wind... unreliable." - Dean Learner

User Info: Dark_Oblivion2

Dark_Oblivion2
5 years ago#7
Another thousands of other F2P title? No thanks.

Heck with even my commercial backlog I haven't even touched L.A. Noire yet which I bought just days ago.
Even the most primitive society has an innate respect for the insane.

User Info: SomeMacGuy

SomeMacGuy
5 years ago#8
because F2P = garbage
Maximum Payload, INFINITY! Currently playing GGPO

User Info: snesmaster40

snesmaster40
5 years ago#9
I used to play it, but the game just kept making me very angry due to being forced onto the losing team 99% of the time.

I'm not the only person that's rage quited because of that, as I've read similar stories of people losing 20 times in a row.
SRWG-W - http://www.srwg-w.org/
Are we not men?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So no one plays SMNC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived