This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Keyboard Lag

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Keyboard Lag

User Info: raver_zaktan

raver_zaktan
5 years ago#1
So I have the Logitech MK520 Wireless Mouse and keyboard, which I used to use on my laptop. There was never any input lag, ever, and I used it for over a year. Now I started using it on my new desktop and pretty frequently my keyboard will just stop working then all the keys I pressed will show up really quickly like 10-15 seconds later. This isn't just games, either, it's the same if I'm just browsing the internet and want to type in a URL, it sometimes lags. Now my mouse doesn't really lag at all, so what could be the problem?

User Info: Snuckie7

Snuckie7
5 years ago#2
Sounds like the batteries are going.
Dell XPS L501x | Intel Core i5 460M @ 2.53GHz | NVIDIA GT 420M OC @ 700/900 | 4GB 1333 RAM | 500GB 7200 RPM HDD

User Info: raver_zaktan

raver_zaktan
5 years ago#3
I would think so but the indicator light and the program say it's fine. Guess it can't hurt to change them though.

User Info: TrueKu

TrueKu
5 years ago#4
Are you using your keyboard during the summer time? That's a big problem. You see, you can only use it in months without the letter R.
Just to see what happens.

User Info: wizardmon

wizardmon
5 years ago#5
TrueKu posted...
Are you using your keyboard during the summer time? That's a big problem. You see, you can only use it in months without the letter R.

Who would fall for that one?
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Keyboard Lag

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived