This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ever forget to cancel your free trials..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Ever forget to cancel your free trials..

User Info: KillerTruffle

KillerTruffle
5 years ago#21
Yeah, it sucks... I do use the Kindle app on my phone a fair bit, but only with free books. Last thing I read with it was the John Carter of Mars series. I liked the movie well enough, but the books are so much better. I've also read the Sherlock Holmes series, I guess if they extended it to the Kindle software tho, book sales could virtually stop, since you can use Kindle on nearly anything - even PC.
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23

User Info: gastaman

gastaman
5 years ago#22
Yeah, it sucks... I do use the Kindle app on my phone a fair bit, but only with free books. Last thing I read with it was the John Carter of Mars series. I liked the movie well enough, but the books are so much better. I've also read the Sherlock Holmes series, I guess if they extended it to the Kindle software tho, book sales could virtually stop, since you can use Kindle on nearly anything - even PC.

Kind of makes the Kindle a nice alternative for ebook purposes, though, and they are fairly cheap.
//Intel// Core i7 2600k @ 4.0 //Gigabyte// Z68X-UD7-B3 //MSI// 3x GTX 580 Lightning SLi
//Corsair// 650D / H100 / 120 GB Force 3 / 12 GB Dominator / AX1200

User Info: link510

link510
5 years ago#23
Prime had an option to turn off auto subscription renewal. That was the first thing I did when I got it. I'd honestly have kept it if I had enough money to actually buy things...

Edit: And if you have a kindle it lets you get stuff for that too. My girlfriend uses it on her kindle fire, but I don't know too much about it.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Ever forget to cancel your free trials..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived