This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Brink for 4.99?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Brink for 4.99?

User Info: rpgfayth

rpgfayth
5 years ago#1
I'm seriously thinking of buying Brink. I played it on ps3 and loved it and now I thinking of getting for pc. Do you guys think this game is worth to buy again?
I'm Adrian and I like Muffin! =P
SnC

User Info: Lemur_H

Lemur_H
5 years ago#2
No.
2500K - 560 Ti 448 CLASSIFIED ULTRA SLI - 8GB DDR3 - M4 128GB SSD - Alienware OptX AW2310

User Info: iceache

iceache
5 years ago#3
Brink is worth negative amounts of money... They have to pay you to make it worth it.

User Info: rpgfayth

rpgfayth
5 years ago#4
hmm.. Alright. Thanks for the input. I bought Ys : Origin and was just thinking of getting Brink too but I guess I should save my 5 bucks for another deal. Thank you again.
I'm Adrian and I like Muffin! =P
SnC

User Info: DV8ingSources

DV8ingSources
5 years ago#5
Why do people hate on it so bad!? Its not that bad and I enjoyed the free weekend. Its objective based with each map having its own objective. I loved that. Reminded me of Enemy Territory.
2500k @ 4.5 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB | 580 3GB | 60+120 ssd | 6Tb hdd | Win 7 64bit | ax1200w | BD burner | cm690II
Steam: DV8ing1
(message deleted)

Lemur_H
5 years ago#7
It seems there are still some dedicated people playing online.
2500K - 560 Ti 448 CLASSIFIED ULTRA SLI - 8GB DDR3 - M4 128GB SSD - Alienware OptX AW2310

User Info: Nocturne190

Nocturne190
5 years ago#8
I have about eighty hours in it. I really enjoyed it. And if what Lemur says is true about there still being people that play it, I might just jump back in.
PSN/XBL gothicasuwung.
1075T// 2 GTX460 1GB SLI// 12GB RAM// BlackWidow Ultimate Mech Keyboard// Razer Mamba mouse

Lemur_H
5 years ago#9
Nocturne190 posted...
I have about eighty hours in it. I really enjoyed it. And if what Lemur says is true about there still being people that play it, I might just jump back in.

I think I joined a game with 8+ people. So, yeah. Get back into it.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Brink for 4.99?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived