This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Two Worlds 2 or Arkham City?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Two Worlds 2 or Arkham City?

User Info: BadKarma_JT

BadKarma_JT
4 years ago#11
Lol you gonna regret TW2
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want..Where you can always find me.. and We'll have Halloween on Christmas!

User Info: Lee146

Lee146
4 years ago#12
Every time I play Two Worlds 2 I feel like they spend half their budget on hair physics.
Honk honk

User Info: kbe2k2

kbe2k2
4 years ago#13
Personally I wouldn't of bought either.

Both have horrible DRM on top of Steam, AC has actually 3 forms of DRM but it does have a revoke tool for activations where as Two Worlds 2 doesn't have any revoke tool AND it's very touchy even on re-installing an OS.

User Info: Born Lucky

Born Lucky
4 years ago#14
Every time I play Two Worlds 2 I feel like they spend half their budget on hair physics.

Oh, ?

I thought they spent it on level design, and a magic and combat system that makes the newest Bethesda game look like it was created by amateurs.
I was talking to the parrot - Poirot

User Info: EternalNether

EternalNether
4 years ago#15
Born Lucky posted...

Oh, ?

I thought they spent it on level design, and a magic and combat system that makes the newest Bethesda game look like it was created by amateurs.

You're fighting for a lost cause. Everyone knows Two Worlds 2 is garbage. Whereas Skyrim is one of the best games I've ever played.

User Info: Piratethingy

Piratethingy
4 years ago#16
Born Lucky posted...

Oh, ?

xfd
Now Playing: Skyrim, Witcher 2, D3, Tribes: A, Zelda: SS
BioStar Z77 | i5-2500k | HD 7850 | Samsung 120GB SSD | Antec 900
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Two Worlds 2 or Arkham City?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived