This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dungeon Siege Collection worth grabbing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Dungeon Siege Collection worth grabbing?

User Info: RenegadeDrow

RenegadeDrow
4 years ago#1
I'm a massive fan of this kind of Dungeons and Dragons playstyle and I swear to god that Dungeon Siege 1 was what got me into D&D and is up there as one of my favourite games of all time, has that game held up at all through time?

I hate Dungeon Siege 2.

How is Dungeon Siege 3? I've only played the demo and it seemed pretty poor. Is the co-op viable?

Thanks guys!
Listen carefully.
PSN: theDONI

User Info: darkelfkiller

darkelfkiller
4 years ago#2
DS was terribad. Not sure about the others. Save your money imo.
"This is it. This is your story. It all begins here."
LoL IGN: Dr Steinman, Steam ID- Fragerboy, XBL GT: Dr.Steinman, 8/3/2010, best day ever.

User Info: spardasieg

spardasieg
4 years ago#3
No, the first two don't even come with expansions or online apparently and the 3rd is well yeah.... not loved by fans of the series.
My Photography and such: http://insidemyeyes.aminus3.com/ (I take pictures of unsuspecting people and inanimate objects for funsies mostly.)

User Info: KulaXDiamond

KulaXDiamond
4 years ago#4
No, the games suck.
I think somethings cracked....
C-Critical hit to the nads.....-Yosuke(Persona 4)

User Info: SolaceIX

SolaceIX
4 years ago#5
Dungeon Siege 1 is one of my all time favorites. Plus there is a custom launch option that allows lan play. Just use Tunngle or something similar.

DS3 is good. If only weren't called Dungeon Siege. DS2 I haven't honestly put a lot of time into. Though it seems to be pretty awesome. DS2 however does not allow online play period.
"Outside of FPS games, the PC really doesn't have ANYTHING." - Friends, gotta love 'em!

User Info: KutKuSlayer

KutKuSlayer
4 years ago#6
i would only recommend DS1, and even then it doesn't come with the LOA expansion.

i would advise trying to find a physical copy (i have one that doesn't work on Vista due to DRM compatability issues, but apparently Win7 runs it fine) of DS:LOA, it includes DS1 and the expansion.
"Wise's Bermban ass destruction will challenge these abilities. - darkportal785
Times Ninja'd by Oil: 2

User Info: Mwulf

Mwulf
4 years ago#7
What, seriously? I liked DS2. More than DS1, actually. Since the bundle is the only way to get those two games, I say buy the bundle. Definitely worth it. The third game does suck, though.
"...Blame this on the misfortune of your birth."
-Char Aznable
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Dungeon Siege Collection worth grabbing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived