This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

*beep* welcome to BIOS

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. *beep* welcome to BIOS

User Info: tainballs

tainballs
5 years ago#1
Now that has to be the best feeling!!

First build ever!! And 1st time start up, no problems, just downloading a few drivers as we speak.

Tho I nearly cried wen I thought I snapped a ram card, turns out I didn't have it locked in properly!

And all that thermal armour stuff on the sabertooth doesn't make it any easier to screw the motherboard down!!
panguinlizzy - Imagine a parapalegic. He can't use his feet AND his arms. And you're complaining about waiting a few days for a game?

User Info: unsolidsnake

unsolidsnake
5 years ago#2
I love the Sabertooth mobo. I put that and some G.Skill Sniper RAM in a pc I just built for a friend. Got I wish I had thought of taking pics of that build.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2026857835.png

tainballs
5 years ago#3
Also my windforce 680 3x is showing as 4gb, I thought they were 2gb?? And my ram is showing as 1333, not 1600 ??
panguinlizzy - Imagine a parapalegic. He can't use his feet AND his arms. And you're complaining about waiting a few days for a game?

User Info: unsolidsnake

unsolidsnake
5 years ago#4
Ahh. The 1333 deal. I ran my 1600 RAM at 1333 for two years and didn't realize it. You gotta go into bios and find the ram frequency setting and change it to 1600. =]

I don't know much about Nvidia cards, but with a google search it says that card is indeed 2GB, so idk about that.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2026857835.png

tainballs
5 years ago#5
Ah. Lol. Cheers for the ram advise, I wasn't aware of that,

Yea strange, ill look into that again then
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. *beep* welcome to BIOS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived