This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Halo 4 was a full fledged PC game, would you buy it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. If Halo 4 was a full fledged PC game, would you buy it?

User Info: Maximoom

Maximoom
4 years ago#61
probably not.

User Info: ninto55

ninto55
4 years ago#62
Absolutely. It being on the 360 is the only reason why the last one I bought was Halo 3.
Every Pony is best Pony, Fluttershy is just my favorite.
"This game tastes like the future." Roo

User Info: cynicwithin2000

cynicwithin2000
4 years ago#63
Yes. But since I use a XIM with a mouse and keyboard to play it on my 360, I'm happy as it is right now. It would be nice to better visuals, but its not a deal breaker since the multiplayer is so much fun.
i7-2600k @4.6Ghz | MSI Z68A-GD80 | 16gig Corsair Vengence DDR3@1600 | 128gig ssd | 2TB 7200rpm | 2x GTX 580 SC | Corsair H70 | Corsiar 1200w PSU | Steam Powered

User Info: Snuckie7

Snuckie7
4 years ago#64
Probably. I loved Halo CE.
---

User Info: kidersx

kidersx
4 years ago#65
Bazooka_Penguin posted...
Yes

I own every Halo game with the exception of ODST (which is a steaming pile of crap that I beat anyway)

????? what?????

WHAT?
i5 2500K | 212 Evo | HD6870 | XMS3 16GB 1600MHz | HAF 912 | EA650 650w | 2TB 7200rpm Barracuda | GA-Z77-UD3H | 21.5" 1080p

User Info: nomnom87

nomnom87
4 years ago#66
why not? o.o

User Info: The_Mighty_KELP

The_Mighty_KELP
4 years ago#67
No, I would not. The series is tailor-made for the 360, and would require some drastic modifications to be playable on PC. I suspect those modifications would make it cease to be "Halo", too. Even if I didn't have a 360 I would not want to play it on computer. (and I do have an excellent gaming computer.)
Jogurt attacks! Inflicts 1 point of damage on the Goblin. Goblin is defeated! Jogurt gains experience.
...it appears that Jogurt's level has increased to 1.

User Info: nIMr0D888

nIMr0D888
4 years ago#68
FuzzyJello posted...
triple s posted...
For whatever reason, 30fps works with Halo but I'm sure it would be at a higher framerate if ported.

I actually did most of my Halo 1 playing with the 30 FPS lock on; didn't take me out of the game. I say why not, more the merrier.

Something is always better than nothing at all.
CAUTION: EXTREMELY HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE

User Info: iscareu13

iscareu13
4 years ago#69
Depends...

Supporting keyboard/mouse is MUCH different than being designed for keyboard/mouse.

User Info: eragonman9

eragonman9
4 years ago#70
Possibly. I've played a little of Halo 3 at a friend's once, and it was alright.
It depends if I could run it on my computer.
*poke*
*jiggle*
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. If Halo 4 was a full fledged PC game, would you buy it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived