This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's your current PC game obsession?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's your current PC game obsession?

User Info: pfantzypantz

pfantzypantz
5 years ago#71
If emulators count, then me too, especially since Im gunna be going through the kh series again this month or so
http://pfantzypantz.deviantart.com/

User Info: SS4Ricky

SS4Ricky
5 years ago#72
Mark of the Ninja, and when i blow through that(at the last level i think) probably back to Borderlands 2. Couple of my friends still haven't beaten it so i'm leveling a zer0 to catch up with them.

That is until the Wii U comes out. Then i'm taking a pc break... >.>
i5-2500k@4.3 | Corsair H60 | Gskill sniper 16GB 1866 | MSI gtx 560 448 | Seasonic X750 gold | GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 | Samsung 830 128GB | 1TB WD Black

User Info: shaunme

shaunme
5 years ago#73
watching pron and masticating
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //

User Info: Incendia_Intus

Incendia_Intus
5 years ago#74
Only thing I've been playing lately is XCOM Enemy Unknown.
GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 | i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz| Corsair H60 | EVGA GTX 580 1536MB | G.SKILL Sniper 8GB | OCZ Vertex 2 40GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB | Corsair 600T

User Info: Jedthehead91

Jedthehead91
5 years ago#75
World of Tanks, i have like 30 tanks and everyday i have to get my 2x daily XP on each one, then i play the tank i want to progress down with the tree with for a hour or 2 before calling it a day.
I have a learning disability, it is hard for me to understand technical stuff without clear instructions. Please forgive spelling and punctuation mistakes. Ty.

User Info: synthetiksin

synthetiksin
5 years ago#76
TF2 for the last five years.

Fallout run last week, Fallout 2 run this week.

User Info: Mr_Zaltan

Mr_Zaltan
5 years ago#77
CS:GO - I'm struggling to get through Dishonored in between CS sessions...
Now Playing - Dishonored
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's your current PC game obsession?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived