This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

if you win a High End Alienware,what would you do to it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. if you win a High End Alienware,what would you do to it?

User Info: samurai1900

samurai1900
4 years ago#11
akuma634 posted...
Why not keep it? Just because it's one brand you don't like doesn't make it worthless.

I personally don't need two beasts, but I could sell it and lock away the money for a new PC down the road or give it away to someone.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Mosse190 - Samurai190
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SuperSamurai190//

User Info: AbusedStepchild

AbusedStepchild
4 years ago#12
Depending on what was in it I'd either salvage the parts for mine, sell it, or sell my old rig.
http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2436170

User Info: DCarnage

DCarnage
4 years ago#13
I would sell it, buy a desktop with better specs and use the leftover money to buy a new friggin car... No but seriously, their laptops are waay overpriced.

User Info: datopgamer

datopgamer
4 years ago#14
I'd give it to my cousin, I already have a great pc and I'm not really hurting for money. I would like to see it be put to good use.
I5 3570k @ 4.2ghz, 12 gigs DDR3 memory, Asrock Z77 Extreme 4, 2x EVGA GTX 670 4gb SC sli, Corsair 750TX PSU, ASUS 24" monitor, 2x 23" Acer Monitors

User Info: ZeraphLordS

ZeraphLordS
4 years ago#15
sell it

buy decent speakers, along with a new gpu, and another monitor if there's any left over
The best course of action is to just get the information you need, then get out while you're still alive. - destroy everything on GameFAQs

User Info: brainlack

brainlack
4 years ago#16
thrashmetal59 posted...
Voted other. I would part it out and use the components in other computers and sell the case for way more than its worth.

this i'll replace it with my old p4 so I will repackage it as alienware but the inside is an old p4
because you like to read a sig in a sig so
I wrote a sig(inside a sig)for you to read - Brainlack

User Info: LiL_Jigga

LiL_Jigga
4 years ago#17
I would sell it and then use about half-3/4 of that profit to build my own computer, pocketing the rest.
"More importantly, there is a way to be cocky without being an insufferable ****. I am the perfect example of such a well-balanced being." -Yamachan

User Info: me1122

me1122
4 years ago#18
Sell it for probably $3000-$4000 minimum(you said it was a high end so should be no problem) and build a REAL extreme high end computer. I'm talking ivy bridge extreme, 4 sli 680 liquid cooling at least 64GB ram, an SSD multiple HDDs. the works.

User Info: GreatTroySensei

GreatTroySensei
4 years ago#19
Here's hoping this is some viral marketing schtick and one of us is actually gonna get it. That'd be insane.

I need a new laptop. I'm a teacher and I'd like to use multimedia in the classroom, but the school is too cheap to get me one. I gave my old laptop to my girlfriend's father because the guy can't get out of bed anymore and just wanted a way to play mahjong. So... a free laptop would be incredible right about now.
These are like, third dimension glasses, you know? They don't really work, though because I feel like I'm still seeing stuff in whatever dimension we live in.

User Info: JessofBlades

JessofBlades
4 years ago#20
sell it, use some of the money to buy a 680... or two @_@
use the rest to buy ridiculously huge cat play house for my booboos:3
Not changing this sig until SWTOR is canceled, flops critically and financially, or KOTOR3 is announced. 11/14/2010
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. if you win a High End Alienware,what would you do to it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived