This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think I'm going to quit Online gaming.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I think I'm going to quit Online gaming.

User Info: ShinesmanOW

ShinesmanOW
4 years ago#21
If you don't enjoy it, quit. Gaming is supposed to be fun, and if you're not having fun you're just wasting your time.

User Info: samurai1900

samurai1900
4 years ago#22
ShinesmanOW posted...
If you don't enjoy it, quit. Gaming is supposed to be fun, and if you're not having fun you're just wasting your time.

Agreed.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Mosse190 - Samurai190
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SuperSamurai190//

User Info: CrapFactory

CrapFactory
4 years ago#23
Assuming I'm a troll because you disagree.

Assuming I suck at games because I have an issue with some aspects of online gameplay.

Classic Gamefaqs. :P

User Info: Kosba_2142

Kosba_2142
4 years ago#24
It really is, did you expect any less?
Congratulations, you just won a 1/3 chance of not getting a spoilers signature, you will now be removed from this galaxy. Also this one isn't related to cats!

User Info: Erik212

Erik212
4 years ago#25
This is a well known issue with BF3, due to their wonky hit detection system. You just need to take cover a bit before you think you need to, haha.
Another idea I had was the spy/sniper being able to climb into the soldier's rocket launcher and be launched across the map, dealing more damage, but no splash.

User Info: RocketZXblue

RocketZXblue
4 years ago#26
wait, why are you quitting online gaming? your opening post didn't make sense to me...
only time I find multiplayer frustrating is when it's only PvP, cause it's basically a contest of "who has less of a life to become so good at a game no one can beat them" no matter what game, there is ALWAYS someone who beats me, puzzle, fighters, racing, FPS.
now I like multiplayer when it's co-op, because it's generally less frustrating. however there are a few things annoying about co-op games as well.
RocketZXBlue on PSN
In progress: Golden sun dark dawn, kingdom hearts I (ps2), phantasy star ONLINE 2, persona 3 FES, Disgaea 4, Legasista
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I think I'm going to quit Online gaming.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived