This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Good f2p games for 3 people?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Good f2p games for 3 people?

User Info: xKANONx

xKANONx
4 years ago#1
My buddies and I have like 2 days to kill, wondering if theres any good co-op or team based f2p games? any recommendations?

User Info: Teufel_x

Teufel_x
4 years ago#2
Team Fortress 2.

Path of Exile.
Playin Oldschool games for your enjoyment :)
MAG - 4X VET, PSN ID: Teufel9000 add me for Games!

User Info: jamoke57

jamoke57
4 years ago#3
If you wan an mmo you could try rift out, it's probably one of the best f2p mmo's atm. You could also try warframe it's a mission based shooter, it's kind of repetitive but it's pretty fun. Also Blacklight Retribution is another shooter.
Steam ID- jamoke57

User Info: ChromaticAngel

ChromaticAngel
4 years ago#4
Alien Swarm. it's meant for 4 player co-op, but you can probably do it just fine with 3.
"The easiest way to stop piracy is ... by giving those people a service that's better than what they're receiving from the pirates." ~ Gabe Newell.

User Info: Cesare_Borgia

Cesare_Borgia
4 years ago#5
Warframe has co op missions with up to four people, but I don't remember how difficult it may or may not be to set up a group with specific people

User Info: lazycomplife

lazycomplife
4 years ago#6
Neopets

Edit: Planetside 2 might be better. IDK, they're about even.
Official Swinub
3DS Friend Code: 0602-6783-9027

User Info: daemon_dan

daemon_dan
4 years ago#7
Cesare_Borgia posted...
Warframe has co op missions with up to four people, but I don't remember how difficult it may or may not be to set up a group with specific people

Easy as taking a s***
"Nowhere is longer safe. The earth MOVES under our feet. The great world tree, Yggdrasil, trembles to it's roots."

User Info: DragonRaizen

DragonRaizen
4 years ago#8
Not F2P, but Magicka is great fun and usually goes for dirt cheap. Especially if you don't bother with all the DLC.
-FREEZE!
-I'm a robot, not your refrigerator.
Marvin
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Good f2p games for 3 people?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived