This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Reddish hue to my games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Reddish hue to my games?

User Info: bonechampion

bonechampion
4 years ago#1
For some reason, the last few games I've tried to play (limbo and rogue legacy) have a reddish hue to the graphics. Backgrounds that are supposed to be black are instead a dark red/burgundy colour. Anyone else ever have this problem or know how to fix it?

My graphics card is an 8800GT and I just installed the latest nvidia driver and am still having this issue.

User Info: Ep1taph303

Ep1taph303
4 years ago#2
Boats
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197966683944/

User Info: uhohjonah

uhohjonah
4 years ago#3
Ep1taph303 posted...
Boats
Not changing this sig until Monster Hunter 4 comes out in US

User Info: Rolen47

Rolen47
4 years ago#4
Can you take a screenshot? Maybe it's your monitor. If we can't see it in your screenshot then it would be the monitor.

bonechampion
4 years ago#5
It's not my monitor because outside of the game, this never happens. I also forgot to mention that this only happens when the games are in fullscreen. In window mode they are fine.

bonechampion
4 years ago#6
Bump. This is still happening and also sometimes the graphics appear blurry as if it wants to be viewed with a pair of 3D glasses. No idea why this is occurring.

User Info: wildog2006

wildog2006
4 years ago#7
probably time to upgrade that GPU anyway
i7-3770k ~ EVGA GTX670 4GB ~ Intel DZ77GAL-70k ~ 8GB Corsair Vengeance ~ 180GB SSD + 1TB HDD ~ Corsair 850W PSU ~ Silverstone Redline
PSN/360/Steam ~ irysh9
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Reddish hue to my games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived