This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What to do with booster pack?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What to do with booster pack?

User Info: Geeji

Geeji
4 years ago#11
SoulreaperX112 posted...
Geeji posted...
Oh, it seems they changed the foil card requirement. Now I feel like giving up on 10, lol...

I think there is something about having a higher chance of getting a foil after lvl 10. I just remembered i read something about it during the sales. It had something to do with different points starting at lvl 10 and going up to lvl 50 or something like that.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tradingcards/discussions/1/864969953250589905/

User Info: Kokuei05

Kokuei05
4 years ago#12
It's more worth it to sell as a pack. Sure you have a chance at that holographic Charizard but if it isn't in there, that's $7* booster pack down the drain.

* I don't remember how much Pokemon booster packs are; it was around $7 though.
http://youtu.be/WbxOaq6_i1Y

User Info: SoulreaperX112

SoulreaperX112
4 years ago#13
Kokuei05 posted...
It's more worth it to sell as a pack. Sure you have a chance at that holographic Charizard but if it isn't in there, that's $7* booster pack down the drain.

* I don't remember how much Pokemon booster packs are; it was around $7 though.

The booster pack for system shock 2 is actually not that expensive which is why i was contemplating it. Also I am pretty sure i have a holographic charizard...

Edit: just realized you had the * completely missed the rest of your post. I think i might just call it a night.

User Info: AnatomyHorror

AnatomyHorror
4 years ago#14
167 cards got.

1 foil.

Drop rate is silly.

TC I would sell it.

User Info: SoulreaperX112

SoulreaperX112
4 years ago#15
I think i am just going to sell it along with the rest of my cards. I might be able to get a game out of it.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What to do with booster pack?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived